The presence of pests in a health care facility is of major concern because it can compromise the sterile nature of that environment as well as the wellbeing of patients.
Among other pests, bed bugs are a growing concern in the health care world from retirement homes to assisted living facilities to hospitals. They can be difficult to locate and therefore diagnose. Let a Purity professional inspect your premises today.
Purity employs Canada’s only canine trained to inspect for bed bugs and perform a passive alert (sit) when he detects the presence of bed bugs on your premises. A K-9 inspector can detect bed bugs behind walls, under floors, and otherwise inaccessible areas that traditional inspections would miss. Kody, the pest detective offers close to 100% effective rate, as opposed to the approximately 30% accuracy rate of even the best trained human inspector.
Get rid of them before you and your patients see and feel their effects.
The Purity Pest Control Programs includes:
- A thorough inspection by our K-9 team specially trained to service the health care industry at discrete times
- Required documentation to meet Health and Safety regulations
- Bed bug eradication and control services
- Flying insect, bird and termite control services
- Cockroach control services
- Rodent control services
- Bio Remediation Drain Service (controls drain odours)
- Drain Fly Control
- Auto Urinal Drip Systems
- Area Odour Control Devices
- Feminine Sanitary Solutions